- I love the suspense
- I love the mystery
- I love playing detective (and I am always fairly certain about who did it)
- I love that sometimes there is a supernatural twist (Yrsa Sigurdardottir, I Remember You: A Ghost Story, Camilla Lackberg, The Lost Boy)
- I love the inspiration vibes that I get from crime fiction
- I love the excuse to read my favorite authors (Ruth Rendell, Yrsa Sigurdardottir, Camilla Lackberg, etc)
- I love all crime fiction if there are interesting characters and a strong plot. If the first sentence of the book fails to "sink" me in, I will not bother with the rest.
- I love reviewing crime fiction as it makes me feel like a criminologist (even though I am far from it)
- I love crime fiction because it's not another sappy Nicholas Spark's novel, with unrealistic stories and characters (see Atonement for more feels + real love)
- I love crime fiction because I grow tired of reading other people's love stories as I am too busy waiting for my own!
Sunday, August 12, 2018
Why do I blog about crime fiction?
Why do I blog about crime fiction? (in points)
Why do I blog about crime fiction? (in points) I love the suspense I love the mystery I love playing detective (and I am always fairl...
Sarah Waters' The Little Stranger, is set after the Second World War in a ruined mansion called Hundreds Hall, which stands formidable ...
Happy New Year! 2018 found me reading Into the Water , by Paula Hawkins, and I have decided to write down a few lines in hopes of entici...
Another Camilla Lackberg gem! If you are a lover of crime fiction, such as I am, be sure to check out the author's latest: The Girl in...